Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Quick Review: TanTowel...

  As many of you know, I gave up tanning about a year ago. It was one of the healthiest decisions I have made for myself in my entire life. I wasn't willing to risk skin cancer, premature aging, & not to mention the hundreds of dollars I was wasting on lotions & tanning packages. But now I was left with a problem, my skin was a little to pale for my liking. I needed to find a way to keep a healthy glow all year round. Recently I was introduced to TanTowel. It's an odorless towelette that you wipe on your face & body for a streak free tan. Amazing!!


What are they? TanTowels are individually wrapped towelettes that when applied to your body give you a natural, streak free tan in any season.

Review: As I said before, I quit tanning a year ago, so I am always trying new tanning products that look natural & don't leave me looking like an oompa loompa. TanTowel left me with a natural glow. There are two formulas, one is classic for light to medium skin tones & the other is Plus, for darker skin tones. I personally felt for me that the classic was best for my skin tone & gave me a very nice natural glow.

Where can I buy TanTowel? You can buy TanTowel Here . They have great customer service & shipping is very quick!! Also they are offering a free gift with purchases over fifty dollars right now.

Application: I found the TanTowel very easy to apply. The only downfall is, there is no instant color, so you can't exactly see where it has already been applied. I found that applying it in circular motions right after you shower & dry off works best for streak free application. I saw color with in three short hours!


Why is TanTowel the best? TanTowel has a light citrus smell & never smells like gross self tanners or like you just got out of the tanning bed. TanTowels eliminate creamy messes of lotions. They are affordable & save your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays. TanTowels were also featured in Oprah Magazine, check the article out here.

 So as you are looking for a great way to get a healthy glow all year round, Check out TanTowel. I hope you liked my review & found it helpful, if you have any more questions about the product or how it worked for me, please feel free to ask!

       Love Always,

6 comments:

  1. i think i need that in my life...especially after having to recently buy another shade lighter in cover up...so depressing. i hate winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect - i gave up tanning 3 years ago and have been looking for a perfect tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I know it's so hard to find good self tanners!! I love this one & Jergens natural glow.. both don't leave you fake and too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea LOVE IT since i am scared to tan these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! NEAT! I've never heard of the Tan Towel before....deeeefinitely gonna have to try that out.

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, thank you. Cannot wait to try!

    ReplyDelete